Decisione Ufficiale tra Grecia & Italia :
Dal 15.06.20 potranno venire tutti i nostri amici e clienti Italiani in Grecia senza quarantena !!!
STAYING HEALTHY & SAFE DURING YOUR STAY WITH US – OUR ACTIONS –
Marilena Apts & Studios – Spiti Prokopis / Marilena House
• We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities. We are certified with the Greek “HealthFirst” protocols certification, from the Greek Tourism Ministry/
• All staff members have been already trained, received information and follow special instructions about COVID-19
• We have increased the already applied measures on hand hygiene
• We have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols, adjusted to the instructions about COVID-19
• We follow a regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, handrails, public areas surfaces, with anti-bacterial liquids.
• We offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
Additional Covid-19 measures: Arrivals at Promahonas Greek-Bulgarian borders only allowed in with negative test!!!
Government spokesperson Stelios Petsas announced additional coronavirus measures from 10/7/2020.
Mr. Petsas said, “Coronavirus has not gone away – it is still with us.”
The Government spokesperson then announced the additional measures which, he said, were aimed mainly at neighbouring Balkan countries.
1. Those entering the country for non-essential reasons from 06:00 on Tuesday 14 July at the border crossing at Promahonas must display a negative COVID test (PCR) conducted in the 72 hours prior to arrival and entry into Greece.
2. The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) remains in effect and must be completed. The form must now be completed at least 24 hours prior to arrival instead of 48 hours.
3. The number of random tests under health protocols will increase. To this end dozens of inspection teams from National Transparency Authority, the General Secretariat for Trade & Consumer Protection and the Hellenic Police will conduct over 300 tests nationwide by Sunday.
Welcome to Greece!
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travelers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is a key element in the planning. All travelers must complete their PLF until the day before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Greece. In case of multiple stays, they are required to provide the address for the first 24 hours at least.
- Travelers will receive a confirmation email upon submission of the PLF.
- Travelers will receive the PLF with their unique Quick Response (QR) code on the day of their scheduled arrival in Greece (at midnight) and will be notified via email (the QR code will be provided in a link in the confirmation email).
- Travelers boarding or embarking on the previous day of the arrival will be allowed to do so upon showing the confirmation email, since they will receive their QR code during their flight or voyage.
The PLF can also be found on the Visit Greece app and at travel.gov.gr.
It is strongly recommended that all visitors download the Visit Greece app (GDPR compliant) for free, prior their arrival in Greece.
Follow the link below to start …
Search for flights to Corfu, all airlines. Book your flight and contact us to arrange your transfer at the apartments, from and to the airport.