Questions and Answers
A) No refundable – Low rate : 30% of the total cost, will be charged as a prepayment, after the reservation.The rest 70%, will be paid on arrival with cash or credit card. In case of no-show, modification or cancellation, the total cost -100%- of the reservation will be charged.
B) Free cancellation : 30% of the total cost will be charged as a prepayment, after the reservation.The rest 70%, will be paid on arrival with cash or credit card. Free Cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival. For Cancellation up to
8 days prior to arrival, 50% will be charged. For cancellation up to 7 – 1 days prior to arrival or Non Show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
1. Check in from 14:30 to 22:00. Early check in, only upon request and availability. For late arrivals please inform us in advance.
2. Check out until 10:30am.
3. Respect the neighbours and the property.
4. Pets are allowed only upon request and special conditions. Contact us for details.
5. Smoking is allowed at outdoor areas only (balcony etc ..).
6. Non residents are not allowed in the rooms.
7. No parties allowed.
8. All amenities are provided for use in the room and premises only and should be kept in good condition. You may not “borrow” amenities for usage outside the property.
9. Please keep the place clean. Do not throw rubbish in communal areas. Do not keep rubbish in the room. Dispose them in the garbage bin provided in the property.
10. Return the things you’ve used in its original place, before your departure.
11. Most importantly, inform us immediately, if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
Our aim is to provide you a safe and enjoyable stay.